Avoid smoking. Smoking causes a decrease in the collagen production due to which the skin to gets dry. This is one of the most important factors that cause the signs of aging. Smoking not only causes the signs of aging to reflect on your face but also affects the overall health.
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times by drinking lots of water. It is advisable to drink a glass of warm water with a little bit of lime in it every morning. This prevents the skin from getting dry and gives a refreshed look to the skin.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol causes the skin to get dry. However, research has proved that red wine is rich in antioxidants and good to fight the signs of aging.
- Keep your skin away from sunlight. In case that is not possible, ensure to cover your body by wearing full sleeved covered clothes, so that your skin in well protected from the harsh sunlight and does not get dry.
- Do not take shower in warm or very hot water for longer hours as it may lead to dry skin.
- Take care of your skin at all times by choosing to use a good antioxidant cream. Antioxidants enhance the collagen levels in the skin that makes the skin look young and toned.
- Wash your face regularly throughout the day and make use of a mild cleanser.
- Use sunscreen every day and reapply when required.
- Do not touch your face too often. There can be bacteria present in your hands that can get transferred to the face causing acne.
- Visit your dermatologist if you notice any unusual changes or growth on your skin. Do not leave it unattended.
- If you have applied makeup, make sure to use a good makeup removal cream and clean your face well before the end of the day.
These points can help you slower the process of aging as you age. It is important to feed your skin with ample nourishment that can help your skin stay protected. Derma Viva works effectively to fight the signs of aging as it keeps the skin well nourished and hydrated and does not allow it to get dry. Derma Viva is now available online.